I applied for many vacancies. Why do I never get calls?
If the employer didn’t contact you, that probably means the skills, experience and job preferences you listed in your profile do not meet the job Requirements. In order to increase your chances of being considered by employers make sure you do the following:
- Read the job post carefully to make sure your skills and experience match the job requirements.
- Complete your profile beyond 70%.
- Update the skills, experience and job preferences in your profile regularly.
- Apply for jobs that are relevant to your skills, experience and job preferences.
- Answer the employer’s screening questions really well.
Make sure you read this article in order to know why your application is sometimes not viewed on WUZZUF: